Thursday, May 13, 2010

Paracord bracelet

Here's a nice and easy MYOG project if you have a spare buckle and some paracord or similar cord laying around: a paracord bracelet with side release buckle. Basically a very compact way to carry around about 3 yards of cord that may be handy to do repairs, lash things together etc. Could even be a lifesaver in an emergency.














I had the day off today so I had time to make one. I used 550lb paracord which can be bought for instance on ebay. Got to love these quick and easy projects (no primal screams of frustration going on like when I've done clothing and packs).












(illustration by Damien Mason)

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, I like this idea Thomas! Thanks for sharing. I've got some neon yellow Dyneema cord left over for an 80's coloured bracelet too!

    ReplyDelete